How can I get an official copy of my GED transcript or GED diploma?

Official transcripts and diplomas can be obtained for free through the Minnesota Department of Education. See the GED information page at the Minnesota Department of Education Web site for more information ( The GED Records Request Form and Instructions document can be found at the bottom of the page.

Minneapolis Adult Education does not provide copies of GED transcripts or diplomas.